Turned loose at the library....

It's an unwritten rule that people are supposed to read the magazines that you find at your hairdresser, when you are sitting in their domain. *fact of life*
Still, there is only so much Cosmopolitan or Me Naiset etc. that I manage to stomach before the laughter in my brain wants to make it out through my mouth. I mean, how am I supposed to read articles concerning "How to survive when your BFF grows up" or "Är din karl en mussla" (srsly! the last one is from the Swedish Cosmo, the December issue). I just had to quit before I made a fool of my self...

I still have the worlds best hairdresser, though! I'll defend her with the steel in my sharp wit and the hard heels of my stilettos if needed   :)

So, after partaking in the urban ritual that gets my hair to look nice again, I went to the library. Just to look, mind you. And I came home with the books you can see in the picture....

Finally! A copy of Stephenie Meyer's book "The Host" just for me! For me!

*feelings of rapture*

Well, the 13 arts & crafts books about jewellery under it are... well... reference books? Yes! Reference books!
It's not as if I went crazy and grabbed as many as I could before anyone noticed.... or that half didn't fit in my bag and I had to carry them home (1 km).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some things I want to read....

*sound of computer shutting down*

Comments

  1. Anonymous29/1/10 08:04

    Hojsan,

    Hitta hit, å håller med.. de där förb. tidningarna i frissan är ett h*lvete...

    Vad tycker du om "The Host"? Jag försökte läsa den tidigare i år, men tappa nerverna på den... Ska försöka en gång till men tror inte att jag kommer att uppskatta den... Men du får gärna ge feedback, ifall jag sku kunna uppskatta den från en annan vinkel...

    H:
    Ullis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment