I Heart Breakfast

today at our breakfast table

-"Did I tell you Ida said we [girls] should get together for an arts and crafts party?"
-"No, you didn't."
-"Oh, well, I was thinking of hosting it, and let folks use whatever they want from my stashes. That way, I'll get rid of some materials I haven't used up yet. Is that okay by you? I'll get more room for stashing stuff in the book case that way."
-"Only thing I mind is the mess you'll all create as you do it - there'll be needles, yarn, glue and paper clippings all over the place. I don't mind you guys doing stuff, but I just don't like the mess you leave in the living room afterwards..."
-"... but I'll clean it all up afterwards....!"

Comments

  1. I just really love the thought of an arts and crafts party :p Never mind the way it looks afterwards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be there too! I love creating a mess! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment