Stomach/Swine flu :(

I hate being sick or ill, since every time I do get sick I get REALLY sick.
Same phenomenon this time too: stomach flu! Woke up this morning, felt really weird, managed to drink half a glass of water, and then...

*iuh*

Well, let's just say that it's not nice. Only thing that consoles me is that I only ran a fever for like 3-4 hours, and if the stomach wouldn't tell me REPEATEDLY that it feels awful, this would be pretty much okay.

Only thing is, there's not much on the TV tonight. And Micke is on the Christmas party his office is throwing at Kupittaan Paviljonki, so he'll be home late. Probably really late. Talked a while with people on MSN and Facebook, but it's just not the same.

It's booooooring being sick. I wish a speedy recovery for EVERYONE being sick at this very moment.

Comments