Yesterday wasn't a nice day

Good day to you all! It's 2 p.m. and Micke is still lying in bed. He got home at 7 a.m. He told me that he and his friends had been busted by the police for playing Rock Band 2 in T's apartment at 5 a.m.

Bloody frickin' 5 a.m.!

And I thought my partner was smarter than this. And that goes for his friends too. While they were having "fun", I was busy feeling sad and grieving because of the news I got yesterday, and trying to sleep after Mimi and I had had a talk along with tea and dessert. Some lunatic with a "private number" woke me up at 04:45 a.m., and all I could hear was breathing on the other end. First time that happened. "Mr Private" called me 4 times. I only answered twice: first time cause I thought it was someone else, and second time because I was so sleepy I answered anyway. Damn stupid if you ask me, but your not exactly at your best at 5 in the morning.

Our house is a mess. Jee wizz. I should do some MAJOR cleaning, but with Micke still at LaLa-land in bed, I'll just grab some time on his computer instead.

Comments