Princess dress seeking new owner

I have this "princess type dress", which I bought in February of 2004. I've used it on 6 occations, and taken it to the dry cleaners twice (second time because SOMEONE spilled vanilla ice cream down the front of it). Once upon a time, when it was new, I payed 280 euros for it.


But, sadly, it doesn't fit me like it used to, once upon a time.

Why? Well, I'm too tiny for it now. I requires a girl (or transgender person!?) that's a size 36-38 and about 170-175 cm tall (even when you're not wearing high heels). Me... I'm still 168 cm, and if I take a too wide step backwards I sometimes trip on the hem. And, I'm not a size 36 anymore. I'm a 34-36.

So, if anyone of you knows someone who would like to borrow a slightly bigger dress for, say, the Independence day ball this year, let me know. I'll gladly dress swap, because otherwise I'll be going in this:

Which is a dress me and my mom bought for me to use at at an event when I was still 16... And, as you can see, the dress is not so... fancy? Nice? Decorated?

Comments

  1. meh, för liten åt mig ändå :(
    ..å fel färg :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag vet att den är lite för lång för dig, och du har helt rätt i att gul inte precis är din färg. Skulle den ha varit SVART däremot, då sku den så ha varit din grej :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely not my size :P but do something with the blueblack dress, put on some ribbons and/or bows, maybe something glittery? :) and of course a lovely hand knitted or crotchet shawl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment