Red button necklace and ring

These are my contributions to "the button challenge"or MaMa haaste nro 1:

Red button necklace.
Red button ring.

The necklace was a trial and error kind of thing; it started out as one thing, but ended up as a blend of 'satin cord meets jump rings'. The button knot on the cord is one I've used before on jewelry, and I learned it from the book by Suzen Millodot. You can see similar stuff on her webpage :)

The ring was inspired by two things: ArtsyCrafty babe's flower button brooch, and Jokkemaa's rainbow ring. Although I only noticed first now, while writing this down, that I think Jokkemaa might have used a very similar macramé-style of making the 'ring around the finger part' of her ring. 

Comments

  1. Wow, beatifull jewels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Härligt! Och det är tid för en ny "haaste" igen -välkommen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment