The "non-favourites" of 2011

In January, I posted a list with all my personal crafts "non-faves". For those of you thinking "huh?", this is an excerpt of what I wrote then:

These "non-fave" things are supposed to be things and techniques that you yourself haven't yet wanted to try out, because of lack of time/childhood traumas/other personal reasons etc. The reason for the list is that YOU are supposed to try out these techniques during this year, and see if they were as bad/awful/Armageddon as you imagined them to be.

I'll be posting more about my non-faves (see the list here and below) soon, so stay tuned. You'll be able to find them under the tag "the none-faves of '11".
  • Fair-isle knitting and Intarsia
  • Doily(-crocheting)
  • Cross stitching
  • Embroidery
  • Cernit-clay sculpting
  • Seed pearl beadwork

Comments