My progress in the Goodreads reading challenge of 2018

It's only March yet, and I think I might make it this year too...


So.... I put 25 because, and I quote myself "I'm thinking of putting my reading challenge for this year [to] be 25. And not change that, just to be on the safe side.". Now that I'm at 19, I think I might consider changing it to 50, just like last year.

And yes, as you can see, I still only/mostly read books in the genre Paranormal/Fantasy, and that won't change. But I must say, seeing the covers of all of them shown like this, it looks like half of them just took a hunk of a photo model and photo-shopped his torso into another color to make it more alien. Well, if you read about alien warriors in different setting, I guess body armor doesn't get a lot of feature? (Yes, I'm more than slightly sarcastic here :P )

Comments